Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year!


The past couple of days I have been spending some good quality time working Breis and Fryer on driving and building endurance. It is so easy during the winter time to get too relaxed, so having some time as the dairy is slowing down before spring calving, it gives me more time to strengthen the boys.
As soon as we get dried out a bit, I have plenty of logging to do. I hope today we can log some before the next rain spell comes in this weekend. I need to get someone to shoot some video then you can see how much Breis and Fryer have improved. 
I think the key to their success is to make sure Breis and Fryer have all the right equipment to do the job. That is why I am looking forward to making a new yoke. The yoke they are in is a nice one but I feel I need to give them some individual space by increase the inches between the two steers.
I need to update the Yoke Yard page on this blog. I have noticed I have been slack on some photos on some of the yokes they have been in. I will try to do that in the next couple of days.


No comments:

Post a Comment