Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Weekend Plowing

This Saturday the 19th, Leonard, Darlene and I are going to work Jim and Jake and Breis and Fryer in a small plot here on the farm. We want to have them plow, harrow and seed some fescue up in the high pasture. We usually don't open to the public but for the blog viewers I would like to invite you to come out to see draft animals at work. This event will be very casual. We want to start working around 10am and finish around 3 or 4. Jim and Jake are Leonard's horses that can plow up a field in no time. Breis and Fryer on the other hand will be learning to plow. If you can't come out to watch, I will have an update on the event with pictures and videos when I get time to post. Also I will be working on my Shoeing Stock in the up coming days to try and get it finished. I think I have a possible farrier that might be interested in shoeing the boys. I will take pics along the way.

Thanks again for following Breis and Fryer. Let's see if we can get these boys to do some real work      : - )


 

No comments:

Post a Comment