Wednesday, July 20, 2016

I'm back

Hey Everybody. I think I have myself setup now to start blogging about my Ox, Fryer again. The Dairy (chapelhillcreamery.com) has been so busy that I haven't had much time to spend with Fryer. Not to mention how hot it is.
When I took Fryer to the Blue Ridge Institute back in June, that was the last time I got a good workout with him. Lately the Dairy and Mother nature has put him laying in the shade and chewing his cud. He doesn't mind at all.
But I have lots of plans to get busy with come fall. I want to work on a path this year that I can get Fryer acustume to so he doesn't have to walk on the roads that are full of sharp gravel. Our fence lines that keep our milk cows grazing have nice paths around the outside. I just need to clean them up of brush and high grasses and have him walk them for a nice Ox drive.
I look forward to hearing from you all, so please send me your ideas and thoughts as I get busy posting pictures and videos for Fryer's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment