Thursday, January 28, 2016

Fryer's Blog will be down for a while

Hi everybody. I wanted to let my followers know that I will not be blogging for a while due to having to cancel internet service. I also plan to purchase a new computer that is better and more reliable in the things I do.
I am hoping it will only be for a few months because I want to save up some money for the investment. So I am looking forward for starting back up in the spring.
When I come back, I want to, not only, blog about Fryer but include other teamster friends with their oxen. I have learned through Fryer and my ox, Breis who pasted 11-6-2015 that draft animal power is a real accomplishment with the teamster and the animal. To have a relationship with animals willing to work with you and you are able to except the successes along with the limitations to accomplish the work and play you desire is a exciting life filled experience.
I have some new ideas for me and Fryer this spring and we will be attending oxen events to also blog about. If I have blogging withdrawal ;-) I will be posting on Chapel Hill Creamery's facebook page.
Thank you for your interest and I will be back soon. Spring Fever is coming!

Allison

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to visiting soon. I am nurse, actually looking for a place to land. Originally from Los Angeles, my family (what is left of them! ) moved to Monroe, so here I am. Being a nurse, and a vet tech, I am looking for something in the middle of Cary, Duke, etc. I love your farm.

    ReplyDelete