Thursday, September 19, 2013

Connecitcut trip

This weekend I will be heading to Connecticut to visit with friends that are experienced oxen teamsters. I am so excited because this will be the first time I will be heading up North to experience the New England style of oxen training since my 2009 oxen training workshop. I will take pictures and try to run videos for the blog to post. I have to apologize because I am not very good at getting my videos on here. I am not very good at computers. I will try to get help from Kathryn, she is great at computers.
When I get back on Monday, I know I will be ecstatic and will want to be all over Breis and Fryer but I am so busy here at the dairy I might not get to the blog as quick as I want to but I will let you know how it went.
Thanks for viewing the blog and please, if you want to chat about what I blog about please e-mail or comment on my posts. I appreciate your support.

Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment