Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Plow day comin' up

With the weather beginning to get more comfortable for Breis and Fryer, our up coming event will be a Plow day at a good friend's farm on the 19th of this month. I took the boys to this event last year to see if they could do some plowing but they couldn't do it. They spent their time harrowing instead. This year we are going to attempted to plow again. With the boys at 28 months old now and are stronger then last year, I have high hopes for them. I will post some pics so you can see how they did.

In the mean time, Breis and Fryer will be hauling wood in for the home's wood stove to keep me warm at night. This will be a excellent source of training to get them in shape for their plow day.

If you are interested in watching Breis and Fryer make their attempt at plowing, send me an e-mail and I will give the address for the Plow Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment