Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Today I hope to spend some time working on Breis and Fryer's Yoke. I haven't been able to work the boys much lately because of my busy schedule but also I am having trouble with their yoke. The bows are getting real tight due to swelling and natural bending or the humidity has caused the yoke to really become difficult for me to hook up the boys comfortably. Also due to the boys getting bigger, the yoke is just about too small. I will be looking to go to a size 9 by next year. 
I will be starting a page to show off the yokes Breis and Fryer have worn in the past. I like to talk about the construction of yokes and look forward to learning a lot from others who have experience in making yokes and bows. The page should be available to view by next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment