Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Workshop at Ferrum, Va.

It has taken me a couple of days to settle down from my weekend oxen trip but now I can take some time to blog about this spectacular experience Kathryn and I had with Breis and Fryer at the Blue Ridge Institute and Museum at Ferrum College.
We arrived Friday evening around 6:00. Drove to the barn tent to drop off Breis and Fryer before heading to our dorm. Then we headed over to the institute's office to meet and greet all the participants that were involved in the weekend's ox workshop taught by Oxen expert, Drew Conroy.



Oscar with Breis and Fryer

Kathryn with Holstein calves

I have so many pics and videos that I look forward in sharing them with you but I will need to break them up over several blogs. So please keep a look out on more blogs related to our trip to the Blue ridge institute. 





  

No comments:

Post a Comment