Thursday, April 30, 2015

2015 Farm Tour

I am just now getting around to blogging about our farm tour this past weekend simply because it has taken me half the week to recover and catch up on farm chores. Despite the rainy Saturday and a cloudy Sunday the 2015 Piedmont Farm Tour turned out pretty good.
I am so proud of Breis and Fryer and Fi and Asha for the way they preformed. Giving rides for the visitors was a fun time and I look forward to the upcoming years. It's just going to get better.



Leonard and Darlene brought their horses and where awesome, as always, in their dominant role in wagon rides. I have a beautiful video of this powerful trio.

 

I do not have too many pictures of the farm tour so I would love it if any of you blog viewers would email a few and I will post them here. 
breisfryer@gmail.com

Thank you

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree that things look like they're going to get a lot better in the years to come. After all, the animals are looking well and the farm is looking lovelier than ever. I do hope you keep us posted with any more upcoming news, Allison. Thanks for sharing and all the best!

    Darren Lanphere @ Mirr Ranch Group

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Darren for your comment. I will do my best to keep up with the news. Also our Chapel Hill Creamery Facebook and Website has a lot of info. Flo and Callie do a great job sharing the company's over all business news.

      Delete