Monday, March 23, 2015

A professional logging job

I got asked to do a professional logging job with Breis and Fryer in the upcoming months. I am so excited to have my Ox Team actually get paid to do some hard work. This is when all of my hard training and dedication for the past 5 1/2 years begins to pay off.
I have to say I am a bit nervous. I always question myself on if I have done enough or if I can keep them safe? Are they in shape for the hard task at hand?
Now it is time in my relationship with Breis and Fryer to trust them completely. My questions will be answered when the job begins. I will say a little prayer.
My close friend and teamster, Leonard, will be on the job with his mighty horses. It will take more then one team to do this job.
We have over an ache to clear and we hope the weather is nice for logging. I will keep you posted on when the job begins and give feed back on the progress. I hope we will have some nice videos and pics to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment