Sunday, March 24, 2013


I had great success at the Auction Friday. Kathryn and I bid on wagons and carts for our teams. Me speaking of Breis and Fryer and Kathryn has two horses for her and her son. She uses single horse shafts to pull her carts.
I have taken pictures of how the wagon is now, but I will post as the modifications are made. The hope is to change hitch to a tongue for the boys and I have removed the seats. For our farm tour, we want to carry about 6 kids at a time around a paddock in the pasture, so I needed more room. 
I will keep you updated as progress is made. 
I feel this is perfect for Breis and Fryer. We are going to have a lot of fun this year and the job for the boys will be a bit easier so they can participate all day (weather permitting).  

No comments:

Post a Comment