Monday, March 18, 2013

Getting ready for farm tour

Hey everybody. I am sorry it has been a while since I have posted something new. I have been extremely busy with the dairy. It's calving time right now and having to take care of mamas and babies takes up a lot of time. 
But I have been working the boys to get them in shape for the farm tour coming up on the last weekend of April. I want to give kid rides during the weekend so Breis and Fryer need to be able to stay busy with the kids all weekend.
I will be shopping for a wheeled cart or wagon to use during the tour. I do not have a implement that will be easier to haul kids for Breis and Fryer. I only have a sled and it is pretty heavy. So if anyone knows of a source where I can get a wheeled vehicle please send me an email. breisfryer@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment