Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year Everybody. I hope you all made it through the holidays ok. Me, like a lot of folks I know, were sick with a cold and/or flu. I am just now getting around to having some strength to do anything. But with this cough I still have, it won't let me get back to normal. Poor Breis and Fryer have had to wait in the nasty cold weather on me to get them up and moving, and I still haven't done that yet. But I haven't gotten too depressed. Starting tomorrow we should have some beautiful weather to work in and the weekend is looking great.
So I will soon be posting some new pictures of Breis and Fryer out on the farm working. Still have some logging to do and going over to Lester's to practice. So if you haven't subscribed to the Boy's Blog, please do so and you will get an email when I post something new.
This year is going to be the best yet because Breis and Fryer are old enough now that we want them entertaining our customers during tours and spring time events so stay toned and I will let you know what's coming next.
Thank you for continuing to follow their progress as young working oxen.

No comments:

Post a Comment