Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Working the boys individually

Now that we have all recovered from the Farm Tour, I am looking forward to doing some work with Breis and Fryer individually. I want to start training them from behind and I feel it would be best to do this one steer at a time. I started doing this several months ago but didn't get to spend good quality time with them. If anyone has some suggestions on this training I would love to hear what you have to say. I have some books that mention driving from behind but it would be great to hear from experienced teamsters.
I feel when I work them by themselves sometimes, they aren't so distracted from one another. Fryer has a way in communicating with Breis that will intimidate him, so if I have Breis to myself he can focus.  I will continue to blog their progress and try to get some pics, if not better, a video. I am dieing to bring more video to my blogs but it does require someone else and we are all so busy. right?

No comments:

Post a Comment