Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wow, I can't get over how time has flown by since my last post. Sorry I haven't been in contact with you in a while. Actually I have had to put Breis and Fryer on the back burner for a while due to the preparation I have been doing for our up coming calving season. To tell you the truth, they look like they appreciate the break. They are pretty spoiled, so we need to get back at it or they will try to prove they have forgotten everything they have learned. I have some logs to gather for firewood. Also, since the weather has decided to stay so warm, I would love to bring the boys up in the fescue pasture to do some plowing. We have some rough spots that can use some tending to. It has rained a bit so the ground probably would be soft enough. They haven't done much plowing so if I get them out there I will make sure I get some good shots to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment