Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

Breis and Fryer and I would like to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Our new year goals are to work on being a better teamster and team. I find that when I get frustrated because Breis and Fryer aren't progressing like I want them to is because of my lack in patience and understanding. So I want to improve in being a better listener and continue to learn about knowing how to be a better teamster. For Breis and Fryer I want to work with them individually and work on teaching them to allow me to drive from behind. Maybe I will have made progress by the Farm Tour so I can give demonstrations and possible wagon rides. They certainly have the ability. Breis and Fryer have brought me lots of happiness and joy and I look forward to the coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment