Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A very sad day

I am sad to tell you all Breis and Fryer's mother, Allison, finished her last days as a beautiful milk cow yesterday the thirteenth. She was having trouble getting around on her tender hooves. So we made the decision to cull her from the herd. She was 9 yrs old and during her life on the farm she gave us 5 beautiful heifers, our amazing twins, Breis and Fryer, and May 14th of this year a precious baby bull.
It breaks my heart to know Allison is gone from the farm but the memories I have of Allison and the future I will have with her offspring I will cherish and carry with me always.
                                                                     Allison
                                                           3-11-02   -   9-13-11

No comments:

Post a Comment