Friday, July 29, 2011

Happy Birthday to Breis and Fryer!

Today the boys turn two years old. Hard to believe I have been working with them for two years. Seems like yesterday they were young calves. Now the boys are as tall as me (which isn't saying much since I am five feet one inch). But they are now close to one thousand pounds and looking sharp.
I wanted to spend more time with them today but I had so much work to do on the dairy. Because of the heat, I gave them a nice cool bath, brushed them clean and let them out to graze for a while. I haven't taken some fresh, up-to-date pictures of them. So I will work on that over the weekend or early next week so I can share them with all of you. I tell you, the heat is hard to bare and I know if it's tough for me, it's tough for the cattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment